NANDC embarks on projects to improve the community. Following is a list of key projects. You may click on each link for more details.
- Spring Into Health is an event we hold in April in partnership with Recreation and Parks
Long Term Projects
- Master Plan the University Park Master Plan is an opportunity for the community to weigh in on how the University’s growth can benefit the community.
- The Expo Line is planned to run from downtown to Culver City and creates safety hazards for our community.
- South Los Angeles Plan
- I Hablo U is a bilingual community building language class will teach both ENGLISH and SPANISH as a SECOND LANGUAGE helping to bridge the communication divide in our neighborhood.
- Pet Park Project promotes responsible pet ownership with discounted pet adoptions and free spay and neuter services for qualified residences.
- Troy Camp NANDC sponsored Troy Camp
- DeDe Dance NANDC was the premier sponsor for the first annual Debutante Ball
- Richardson Family Park NANDC sponsored the renovation of the mural for this park.
- MLK Little League NANDC sponsored this local Little League