- City Council District 1: Gilbert Cedillo
- City Council District 8: Marqueece Harris-Dawson
- City Council District 9: Curren D. Price, Jr.
- Mayor: Eric Garcetti
- County Supervisor District 2: Mark Ridley-Thomas
- State Assembly District 59: Reginald B. Jones-Sawyer
- State Senate District 30: Holly Mitchell
- US Congress District 37: Karen Bass
City & County Links
- Alert LA County Los Angeles County has implemented an emergency mass notification system that will be used to contact County residents and businesses via recorded phone messages, text messages or e-mail messages in case of emergency, such as evacuation.
- City of Los Angeles
- Empower LA Resources for Los Angeles Neighborhood Councils. Promotes public participation in government to make government more responsive to local needs by creating, nurturing, and supporting a city wide system of grass-roots, independent, and participatory neighborhood councils.
- LAFD Fire Department statewide emergency bulletins, emergency preparedness information.
- LAPD e-Policing program enables Senior Lead Officers, Area Captains, and detectives to e-mail newsletters, crime trends and other important information to you.
- LAPD Nixle Sign up for emergency alerts directly from the Los Angeles Police Department to your mobile phone or email.
- LAPD Crime statistics and prevention information. Non-emergency dispatch: (877) ASK-LAPD, (877) 275-5273
- LAPD Southwest Division Community Police Advisory Board
- Los Angeles County
- Neighborhood Council Budget Advocates: Group composed of Neighborhood Council representatives. Great resource for budget issues in the City.
- CityWatchLA: An insider look at LA. This site provides news about Neighborhood Councils, DONE and interactions with City Council.
- Education Consortium of Central Los Angeles
- Figueroa Corridor
- Greater Los Angeles African American Chamber of Commerce
- Los Angeles Citywide Alliance of Neighborhood Councils
- LA Conservancy
- University of Southern California
- West Adams Heritage Association
- World Impact